Saturday Worship 5-6 PM HUMC
Sunday Breakfast 9AM Multi purpose Room at the fireman exempts hall
Sunday Worship service 10 AM Exempt Club Main Hall
TurningPoint Youth Ministries will hold the third annual Valentine's Dinner fundraiser on Sunday, February 9, from 5:00-7:00pm at HUMC, 21 West Ave, Hilton NY 14468. See the Facebook event for additional information.
Tickets may be purchased online here, or they may be purchased in-person by check, cash, or credit card.(orders for this fundraiser are now closed)
Many Hilton area churches coming together to create beautiful Christmas music for free to the community.
- December 16, 2013 (Monday)
- 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Quest Elementary School auditorium
We are collecting support commitment forms for a school in Honduras which we sponsor. If you are interested in supporting the school for 2014, please download and turn in a support commitment form. We need these commitment forms to plan the budget for 2014.2014 Support Commitment Form for school in Honduras
You're invited to our Annual Meeting!
- A time where we ...
- Gather as a body of Christ
- Enjoy a potluck dinner
- Welcome new members
- Reconfirm our membership
- Get updated on our church
- And most importantly,
- Fellowship with our church family!
November 3rd at 6pm in the Fellowship Hall at the Hilton United Methodist Church (21 West Ave).
The dinner will be a potluck style with the main dish provided by the church. Sign up at the church or inform Josh Merrill (585-469-2024) what you plan to bring with you.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We would love to see you on the 3rd.
Membership is a vital aspect of our identity. All of the membership forms are available online. Please read the information about membership at Parma Christian Fellowship Church.
- Printable forms. Please submit the printed and completed form to our church secretary, Paula Merrill.
- Submitable forms. After submitting your form online, our church secretary will collect your signature at the meeting to authenticate and verify the received submission.
Read more about our building project.